EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 21, 2019
Please read this Policy carefully. By using our Site or Services, you agree to our collection, use, and sharing of your personal information as described in this Policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Through your use of our Site and Services, we may collect personal information, which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal information may include but is not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, Social Security number, date of birth, and checking account information. We collect the following types of information:
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
If you express interest in one of our Services, we will collect certain personal information from you, including contact information (such as name and email), which we will use to contact you. We may request additional information that is necessary to process any application submitted by you, such as your physical address, Social Security number, mobile phone number, date of birth, bank account information and numbers, employment and income information. Additionally, we may collect information to verify your identity, for security-related purposes or other administrative purposes. In order to provide Services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submit to us with information from third-party sources, such as consumer report information.
If you contact us, tell us your story, or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we will maintain records of your correspondence. This may include any of your questions, comments, or suggestions. You may also provide us with the email addresses of your contacts and include a personal message to your contacts if you choose to participate in our referral program.
ACCOUNT & TRANSACTION INFORMATION
We collect information about your use of our Services. For example, in processing a payment with you, such information would include your name, amount of payment, and your bank account information, including account numbers, routing numbers, debit card numbers and similar information. Other information that we collect includes your transaction history, payment history, and account balance. We also collect tokens from online services and payment systems.
DEVICE AND USAGE INFORMATION
We may automatically collect the following types of information as you use our Site and Services.
We collect certain information automatically through your use of the Site, such as which of our web pages you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on our Site.
We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from: IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may reveal information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
We may collect information about the device you are using such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
MOBILE DEVICE INFORMATION
In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Site or Services via a browser on your mobile device or through the use of our mobile application, we may also collect mobile network information including phone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties sellers.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. The session ID cookie expires 24 hours after you sign in to our Site.
NECESSARY COOKIES (ALL SITE VISITORS)
- PHPSESSID: To identify your unique session on the website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some areas of our Site may be limited. For example, you cannot create an account with us or take out a loan or other product without accepting cookies.
We may also use other website or mobile tracking technologies, such as device fingerprinting, to identify you and keep track of your preferences, prevent fraudulent activity or improve Site security, assess the performance of the Site, and deliver content to you based on your interests on our site and third-party sites.
Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from your personal information. For example, we may aggregate information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular ZIP code.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- Process Transactions: We use your personal information to provide our Services, including to consider loan applications, make loans, process payments, and keep track of your points.
- Communicate: We use your personal information to communicate with you about our Site and Services. This may include payment reminders, information that you have requested, or notification of important changes to our Site and Services.
- Marketing: We may occasionally send you information about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. During any such communication, we will provide you with the option not to receive any future marketing communications.
- Specific Purposes: You may be asked to provide information for a specific purpose. For example, if you participate in our referral program, you will be asked for information about your contacts. We will only use the information that you provide for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
- Customer Support: We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered. For example, we may need your information in order to provide technical support or answer questions about your account.
- Post Testimonials: If you choose to tell us your story or otherwise give a testimonial, we will review such information and may post such testimonial on our Site along with your name and any other personal information that you choose to disclose on your testimonial. By submitting a testimonial, you consent to post any information and content, including video content, you provide in such testimonial on our Site. If you submit a testimonial, you may revoke such consent at any time via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Site Maintenance: We analyze how our users interact with our Site and Services in order to maintain and improve our Site and Services. We also use information that we collect to diagnose any problems with our Site or Services to improve the user experience.
We reserve the right to share information, including personally identifiable information, with third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We may share information with service providers that help us perform functions and process your transactions.
- Affiliates: We may share information with a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- Other Companies: We may share information with other companies for purposes of marketing our products to you or for analyzing our business and transactions.
- Corporate Structure: We may share information in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- To Prevent Harm: We may share information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- As Required by Law: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law.
- With your Consent: We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the information or before the information you have already provided is shared for such a purpose.
- Without Identifying You: We may share information in a manner that does not identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregate information about your use of our Site and products with our service providers.
Cash Now California provides you with certain “opt-out” rights from having your personal information used or shared for certain purposes. For more information regarding your rights related to our sharing of your non-public personal information, please email email@example.com.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our customer support team when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update your personal information by contacting us at (510) 797-7201 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an account with us and your account is in good standing, you may also correct or update your personal information by long into to your account on our Site and update your information there.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personally identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
If you have any questions about the security on our Site, you can contact us at (510) 797-7201 or email@example.com.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
If you have a registered account on this website or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we retain, including any additional data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any of the personal data we have stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being an active customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address).
If you wish that all of your data is erased, we will no longer be able to offer any support or other product-related services to you.
This is a United States-based Site that is subject to United States law. This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Cash Now California from its offices within the United States of America. This Policy is provided in accordance with and subject to applicable U.S. law. If you are accessing this Site from a location outside the United States, you hereby agree that your use of this Site and our collection and use of your personal information is subject to this Policy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to or links from third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Cash Now California. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party site. You are subject to the policies of those third party sites where applicable. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites before you disclose your personal information.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties unless you explicitly click on them.
RELEASE OF YOUR DATA FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
At times it may become necessary or desirable to Cash Now California, for legal purposes, to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
Any passing on of personal data for legal purposes will only be done in compliance with laws of the country you reside in.
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 has opened an account or otherwise provided us with personally identifiable information, we take steps to terminate the child’s account and delete such information.
Cash Now Fremont
38790 Paseo Padre Pkwy
Fremont, CA 94536
Last Updated: 01/01/2019